What's this about?
We, the Arkency team, saw much. We supervised >100 Rails projects, within 8 years. We are used to big amounts of money (millions a month) involved in our projects. We saw mistakes, and what’s more - we made mistakes. But we learned from them. Now we want to share our knowledge.
The book is a collective work, it’s written by multiple authors, everyone being an Arkency member with their own histories, preferences, and conclusions.
From Rails developers to Rails developers.
Thanks to this book:
- You’ll know how to communicate professionally so you do not just solve the problems, but your client knows your significance
- You’ll get a step-by-step execution on how to act when accident happens, so you’re prepared for every scenario
- You’ll learn about 13 real-life stories, so you don’t need to experience them. Senior developers learn from their mistakes. Smarter ones learn from other’s mistakes too.
- You’ll learn proven methods of analyzing and preventing problems.
- You’ll develop good habits that will help you avoid emergencies.
- You’ll know how to work on production environments with some helpful DevOps best practices.