What's this about?
If you've tried to learn Rails testing, maybe you've been stuck on these common testing questions...
- What should I write tests for?
- How can I make testing a habitual part of my development workflow?
- What test framework should I use, MiniTest or RSpec?
- What level of test coverage do I need?
- Do I need to be doing TDD 100% of the time in order to be doing it "right"?
- What are the various Rails testing tools and how do I use them?
Imagine what it would feel like to have really strong testing skills
- You'd write tests as easily as you write regular code
- You wouldn't have to force yourself to write tests because testing is just a habit
- You would choose your testing tools with confidence
- You would know how to do TDD and when to use it
A developer, speaker, author and host of The Code with Jason Podcast.
Jason enjoys helping other developers get better at programming through speaking and writing. He has spoken in several countries including the United States, India, The Netherlands, Bulgaria and Nigeria.
Jason lives in Sand Lake, Michigan with his wife and two kids.