What this about?
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- How to start your own Rails apps today, and learn as you build them.
- The best ways to understand the most about Rails in the tiny amount of free time you have.
- When to pay attention to new gems, libraries, and programming techniques, and when you can ignore them.
- What error messages mean, where they come from, and how to fix them on your own.
- Simple processes you can follow to build even the largest features and apps.
And most importantly, Practicing Rails will keep you motivated and on the right track to finally mastering Rails.
A software engineer at Aha!. I first found Ruby in 2004, and it's been my favorite language ever since. Ruby brought the joy of programming back to me after years of Java, and I'll always love it for that.
I've written a few popular Ruby gems, including robut and resque_unit, and I've contributed to many more.
I live in Seattle, WA with my beautiful wife and two daughters.